Saturday 20 March 2010

Stopping smoking Testimonials

"I suspect you get little feedback on your sessions so I just wanted to let you know that since I came to see you in November 2003 I haven't even thought about cigarettes, let alone been tempted. I am absolutely thrilled with the result and really cannot understand why everybody doesn't try this method".
Tim

"Dear Robert, thanks for help with the Stop Smoking session that we did together. I don't remember all of what you said, but whatever you said did the trick! I was at a rugby function a few months after our session and this is where I would have normally been at my most venerable for a cigarette. I can tell you that I didn't even get tempted, and now just the smell of them puts me off"! Link to stop smoking
Mark

"I had been smoking for over 40 years before I met Robert for our stop smoking session. He made it easy for me to understand why I struggled to stop smoking before. Rob helped me to change the way I looked at my old habit of smoking and so develop a new positive approach to being a non-smoker.The funny thing is now i don't even think about smoking anymore. I just wish I had done the session years ago it would have saved me a lot of money"!
Derek

http://www.wessexhypnotherapy.com/testimonials.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment